Augmented and Virtual Reality Sales Simulator
Step inside of TPM’s Sales Simulator, our newest revolution in virtual sales training. Recreate life-sized doctors and offices in augmented reality and turn your living room or home office into a place to rehearse sales skills and role-play conversations, all using a phone or tablet. Our Sales Simulator allows your learners to maintain human connection and gain all the benefits of live training from a safe, virtual setting.
A THREE-STEP SIMULATION
- Step 1: The Pre-Call Plan. Learners begin by reviewing a pre-call plan that includes information on the virtual HCP, including their name, title, specialty, and other pertinent information.
- Step 2: The Sales Call. The virtual doctor will present a series of “challenge” questions, and learners must choose the most impactful response from a trio of multiple-choice options.
- Step 3: Evaluation. Once the call is complete, learners receive a “conversation impact” score based on their choices and how well they were able to respond to the HCP’s questions and concerns.
- 360-Degree Immersion. Learners develop presence and confidence as they walk through a virtual doorway and enter a 360-degree virtual environment.
- Voice Controls. The Sales Simulator is grounded in the principle that adults learn best by doing. Voice controls allow learners to have a true-to-life conversation with the virtual doctor and practice articulating their sales pitches.
- “Smart” Conversations. Virtual doctors have branched scripts, encouraging learners to choose the best answer to any given prompt. Doctors respond positively or negatively based on how impactful the learner’s choices are.
- Download and Go. No set-up or special equipment required! This application runs on most iOS or Android mobile devices. It’s easy to access anywhere and anytime your learners need to refresh their skills.
Choose from one of our six available characters to serve as your doctor for learners to role-play with. If you have a specific character in mind, let us know and we can create a custom model to fit your needs.
Have learners step inside one of our pre-built, 360-degree environments and be fully immersed in their role-play exercises. If you have a specific environment in mind, let us know and we can build a custom room to fit your needs.