Virtual Reality Escape Room
TPM’s Virtual Reality (VR) Escape Room is what it sounds like: a virtual reality experience where teams of up to four players enter a virtual landscape and work together to answer trivia questions, solve puzzles, and escape a crashed adventure pod.
The twist is that our VR Escape Room is educational. All the questions and puzzles are built around your learning material, like prescribing information or instructions for use. The teams are comprised of your learners, who build camaraderie as they work together to beat the challenges, and increase their final scores. The theme of the adventure pod they’re escaping from is based on your product’s MOA (for example: a pod traveling through the bloodstream to go fight cancer cells at the source). It works online, so learners can play together and train together no matter where they are. All you have to do is plug in.
- 360-Degree Immersion. Virtual reality transports users inside of the human body to explore MOAs and MODs in a 360-degree experience.
- Online Capabilities. All it takes is an internet connection to play with other users across the country or even the globe.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. The Escape Room encourages active recall; and faster recall means a higher score on the leaderboard. After a successful escape, users are rewarded with a bit of fun in the form of a shoot-‘em-up-style mini-game.
- Company Branding. Our Escape Room’s menus, UI, and icons are easily rebranded to fit your company’s colors and style standards.
- Pre-Existing Materials. We can quickly upload your pre-existing training materials, like manuals, sales guides, prescribing information, instructions for use, and transform them into questions and answers to challenge your users throughout the experience.
- Custom 3D Environments. We can design custom 3D landscapes for your users to travel through based on your product’s unique indications.
- Instructional Design. Don’t have questions and answers ready? Our instructional designers can work with you to develop the materials used within the Escape Room based on your objectives.
TRACKING USER ENGAGEMENT
- User Data. Get important statistics on user engagement with the application, such as how many times your app has been downloaded/accessed and leaderboards displaying teams’ scores and times.