Now that you have chosen an XR (AR/VR/MR) solution, the next question is: what is the best way to assess the effectiveness of this virtual initiative? Learning management systems (LMS) are fine for tracking learning in eLearning settings, but they were not designed to evaluate learner progress in XR’s nonlinear, experiential environment. That requires a new analytics platform, one that tracks metrics unique to XR experiences.
The solution? Realities CAMPUS, Tipping Point Media’s custom reporting dashboard.
SEE THE POTENTIAL
- Optimize Your Experiences. A Realities CAMPUS dashboard allows you to visualize what your users are doing and how they’re interacting with your content. Usage data can help illustrate ROI, while engagement data can provide live insights into marketing campaign performance and further refine ongoing initiatives. Internally, assessment data and knowledge checks can help identify gaps in training and highlight where teams need additional support.
- Easy to Read and Navigate. A Realities CAMPUS dashboard breaks complicated walls of numbers and text down into easy-to-read charts and graphs. The dashboard is organized in a way that makes information readily accessible and easy to understand, which makes it quicker and easier to get what you need and make decisions accordingly.
- Generate Reports. Keep stakeholders informed of critical metrics with Realities CAMPUS’ custom, sharable reports.
- AR/VR/MR Compatible. Our Realities CAMPUS solution is uniquely outfitted to track engagement data specific to augmented, virtual, and mixed reality applications.
- LMS Compatible. Realities CAMPUS can be compatible with your SCORM-compliant system, allowing you to integrate experience data.
HOW IT WORKS
- The Realities CAMPUS dashboard is a user friendly platform that provides tracking and visualization of engagement metrics for all TPM-developed solutions. The main homepage of the dashboard allows you to see all your data at a glance or deep-divedeep dive into specific topics.
- The Realities CAMPUS dashboard comes in several package tiers, which include the following:
- Generalized and detailed metrics on users and sessions
- Comprehensive per-user, per-app, and per-session time tracking
- Detailed metrics for up to 5 sections of each application
If your project requires more specific analytics or custom metrics, we can develop custom pricing based on your needs.