PRE-BUILT EXTENDED REALITY (XR) GAMING SUITE
Ready to play? Grab your mobile device or headset and jump into TPM’s XR Gaming Suite, our latest innovation which engages learners in practicing active recall through captivating gameplay. Test your mental mettle in our marathon of mini games, which builds strong brain function while sharpening learners’ recall and knowledge.
CHALLENGE LEARNERS IN OUR XR ARENA
- Nothing But Knowledge: Take it to the hoop in our basketball shoot-out challenge! Test your accuracy as you sink as many baskets as possible before time runs out.
- Recall Range: Put your memory to the test at our driving range! Take aim and try to land a series of difficult golf shots.
- Analytics Aim: Draw your bow and take a shot at our archery range! Test your decision-making skills as you try to take down the correct targets.
- Reaction Rapids: Race against the clock on our kayaking course while dodging obstacles! Maneuver through the treacherous river as fast as possible.
IMPROVE KNOWLEDGE RETENTION IN AN ENGAGING WAY:
- Active Recall. Learning occurs when information is retrieved from the brain. Trivia questions based on your training materials challenge your learners’ ability to recall information quickly and accurately.
- Spaced Repetition. Our brains learn more effectively when learning is spaced out over time. Use push notifications to remind your learners to play regularly and maximize retention.
- Exercise the Brain. Trivia questions are interspersed with fun mini games that target learners’ cognitive skills like memory, processing speed, and decision-making.
USE IT THROUGHOUT YOUR PRODUCT LAUNCH AND BEYOND:
- Pre-Launch. Once learners have been introduced to the material, use the XR Gaming Suite as a way to check their knowledge of what they’ve just learned.
- Launch. Use the XR Gaming Suite as a launch event activity, rallying learners to compete against each other for the highest scores on the leaderboard.
- Post-Launch. When the launch event is over, learners can continue to revisit the XR Gaming Suite, providing long-term spaced repetition of content that is proven to improve retention of key information.
- And Beyond! Questions can be easily updated and added to expand learners’ knowledge as new information becomes available.