Patient advocacy is our primary goal in every experience we create. Patient journeys offer your audience a new perspective, through the eyes of someone who is enduring the effects of a disease or in need of treatment. Building an emotional connection to patients and their caregivers inspires people to make a difference, whether that’s raising disease awareness or showcasing new treatments, surgical procedures, or medical devices that are built to improve patient quality of life. With every new development in virtual, augmented, and mixed reality (VR/AR/MR), we can make patient stories truly come to life. Virtual technology, paired with artistry and empathetic storytelling, come together to create memorable moments that resonate long after the experience is over.
- Empathetic Storytelling. At TPM, our in-house team of artisans are the best of the best in their fields. Our team of medical illustrators, designers, 3D artists, professional storytellers, VR/AR/MR programmers and experienced instructional designers work hand-in-hand to create a holistic and beautiful patient experience. Give patients a voice and tell a powerful story that will have a lasting impact on your audience.
- Interactive Elements. All TPM patient journeys come with interactive elements, from knowledge checks to “learn more” segments, which keep the experience engaging and measurable.
- Easily Distributed. Our patient journeys can be created for any platform—website, app, eLearning, AR, VR, MR and more—and can easily be ported to new platforms when your initiative expands.
- Cast of Characters. A patient journey typically features up to five characters: The patient is the main focus and the cast of characters that go through the journey alongside them could include caretakers, friends and family, or a team of medical specialists. Stories are easily expanded to show additional characters or include multiple stories in a suite experience.
- The TPM Design Boutique. Our patient journeys are easily customizable in hundreds of ways. Pick out every detail of the patient protagonist, from the details of their diagnosis to what they look and sound like. Pair that with the art style of your dreams: our versatile artists can bring your vision to life, no matter what your preferred style is.
- Plug-And-Play. If you have approved training and marketing materials, we can quickly turn them into a narrative story designed to build emotional connections and engage your audience.
- Timeline. Our eLearning patient journeys are designed in a timeline format, which makes them easily accessible on any platform, from phone to tablet to web browser. Your audience can experience all the key events in a patient’s journey in a series of bite-size vignettes, from the moment of diagnosis to the end of treatment.
- AR and VR Components. Take your patient journeys to the next level with augmented and virtual reality enhancements. Give users an inside look at a 3D model or use the groundbreaking technology of VR/AR/MR to recreate disease symptoms and allow your audience to experience how disease progression looks and feels.
- Custom Stories. Our instructional designers work hand-in-hand with your subject matter experts to create a handcrafted story that is medically accurate and showcases exactly the moments you want your audience to see.
TRACKING USER ENGAGEMENT:
- User Data. Get important statistics on user engagement with the application, such as how many times your patient journey has been downloaded, accessed, or completed and where users are spending their time.
- LMS Integration. Easily integrate a TPM Patient Journey into your LMS and distribute it to your learners.
- CAMPUS. If you don’t have a system for tracking VR/AR/MR data, a TPM Realities CAMPUS™ can be built for you!