VIRTUAL BRAND EXPERIENCE
Nothing draws a crowd like a demonstration. Webinars and virtual conferences are unengaging and don’t have the same marketing power as getting to see, feel, and explore products and offerings for yourself.
Now, you can recreate that live experience in an immersive virtual setting. A Virtual Brand Experience creates a virtual display piece that can house all your marketing materials in an immersive and interactive way. Give your customers a full, 360-degree experience from the comfort of their living room while they learn all about your products and services.
In-person training and sales calls are a thing of the past. Now, have your customers and trainees download the app or visit your website. They can explore your brand experience on their own or go on a guided tour where a sales rep or manager can see what’s happening, control the experience, and use voice-chat to discuss key messaging.
BOOTH HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Interactive Product Demonstration. Our TPM Brand Experience teaches our customers about the scientific benefits of our experiential learning methods. You can use this section to showcase your product or service in action using immersive 360-degree images and 3D models.
- 3D Data Room. Show off studies, results, patient demographics, testimonials, and other important data. The Brand Experience application can also house PDF materials.
- Media Library. Create a virtual library of videos, demo reels, interviews, and more!
Your Brand Experience application can focus on one or two of these areas or include all three.
- 360-Degree Immersion. Customers use their device of choice to enjoy a stunning and engaging 360-degree trade show experience.
- Easily Accessible. Brand Experiences are viewable on iPhone, iPad, desktop browsers, and Oculus Quest devices. Choose the platform that’s most accessible to your target audience or develop a cross-platform solution that’s accessible to your audience no matter where they are.